Monday, November 05, 2007

Going backwards...Saturday I had to work so Matt and Blaine went for a hike out on Castle Rock and then we went out with a group of our friends to Santorini's, a Greek restaurant that gets you up and dances you through the kitchen! Also had a fun night out at Lichfield Lanes (sorry no pics from then). On Friday, Matt met me after I finished work and we went for a walk through the botanical gardens (where the swinging pic was taken). I had mapped Matt out a course through central city, so he took lots of artsy photos with our camera while I was at work. Check back tomorrow, as the story continues...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!! Looks like fun fun fun!

loves and hugs
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! MISS Y'all!!!
Paige

Matt Broome said...

I can't stop thinking about our time in NZ! It has captivated my soul and I won't be whole again until I return... I am creating some slideshows. Aunt Marysue wants us to give a full report at Christmas! See you in a few weeks!