Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Petra's last week in Christchurch!



Petra and Tim are moving to Wellington, on the North Island, for Tim's job in forestry. So Petra has been staying with us for the last week while Tim has already made the move north. It has been so much fun! We worked our last shift together in CCU last night. Blaine had to go to the west coast for work, so it has been like a slumber party! We went out for another friend Anouska's going away party and had a good time with a bunch of hospital staff.
It will be so so sad to say goodbye to Petra.
Crazy to think that Blaine and I only have 5 1/2 weeks of work left!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Frady said...

I definately need Petra's new address on the North Island! I love the photo of you girls in your navy scrubs! Please let Petra know that I will be in touch soon and that I am praying for her as she makes her move!

Love,
Wendy