Friday, February 20, 2009

The cutest boy ever!

Don't ask me what he was saying...but I figure it was something like 'I see you' or 'Try and get me'. But we visited an elementary school in one of the hill tribes around Sapa. He is wearing the cultural dress for that specific village. When I showed him the video afterwards he stood mesmerized...he had obviously never seen himself on a video. He watched it about 7 times. So adorable.

We loved Sapa and the trekking around to all the different villages. The terraced rice paddies and soaring mountains. We will post more photos later.

Are you happy now, Ben? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have my permission to take the week off from posting for one week because we leave for park city tomorrow. it would be nice if there were a post perhaps next saturday for when we return.

regards,
bb

Blaine and Kate said...

have a great time. hope the snow is awesome. we'll have something waiting for you when you return!

Wendy Frady said...

Will you please bring that little boy home with you? I want to love on him soooooo bad!!!

love yall,
wendy