Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Weak, I mean Week Review


Jonny and his "baby"

Ricky Bobby and Blaine

We hope we did not offend too many people with the last post. It has been a funny topic of conversation for those friends we have talked to from home. The big news of this week is that I (Kate) have developed bronchitis and went to my first New Zealand doctor's visit. I am feeling much better today and will be working my first night shift tonight. This week's excitement included going to the movies with the crew (jonny, sister Meg, and her husband Sam) to see Talledega Nights, taking the crew to eat Mexican at our new favorite restaurant, and Blaine buying a $99 guitar to start his new hobby. I have mostly laid on the couch this weekend and listened to Blaine play G, C, and D chords. He really has made good progress in just a few days. When we get home I am sure he will be ready to play a solo concert, so get ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chet. When you get back I'll break out my harmonica, then somebody besides you and Kate will make beautiful music together.

Anonymous said...

To day was my 2nd soccer game! We were faceing St. Terese and the score was: 4-5, and we lost. We (my team and I) thought it was a tie but it wasn't! Nonnie took Abbey and me to the new sonic after the soccer game and the people there wore skates! All you had to do to order was pick up a phone and press a red button. It was real fun.