Monday, April 30, 2007

Fall Has Fallen


Sunset seen from our living room


view of Cashmere in color


Our first dinner at a Turkish restaurant with friends

Life has been hectic but good lately. My grandmother fell in her kitchen around a month ago and was in and out of the hospital. They discovered after many diagnostic tests that she had a fracture of her T12 and now after the operation is improving at home. Praise God! It was so hard to be away from home during a stressful time for my family.
Blaine has been traveling a lot with work as usual. With my crazy work schedule, we really appreciate our weekends off together. It gets dark around 5:30 now that it is turning into winter...so we have had a lot more dinner parties, watched a lot more movies, and joined the gym (5 minutes from our house).
Only 2 more months (from tomorrow) and I will be flying home!

5 comments:

Matt Broome said...

Yea! Glad to see an update. Your fall is to our summer. I finally had to break down and turn the air conditioning on. Probably needed to anyway. I have had an upper respiratory infection all month and the stale dusty air in my half renovated house is probably not helping. Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Anonymous said...

can't wait either! where will we go on our lunch date...i am so torn...Mexican or Keifer's???!!

Anonymous said...

love the necklace, kate! :) looks like a fun group of friends at dinner!! can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Totty's, we're at the Wickershams and loving it. BT is getting Chris online with Skype. Who knows; he may give you a call. Nice pictures-miss you Mom Totty

Matt Broome said...

We need to go to Salsa's! It's my favorite place in Clinton and they always greet me at the door. I am like a celebrity! (because I am in there so much). I can introduce you everyone. You have a 50% chance of getting their name right if you call them Juan or Antonio.