Sunday, September 02, 2007

Picture Gallery Continued


Blaine's artistic shot


meadow lake (everyone probably knows this but you can click on the photo to enlarge it)

Had quite a lazy weekend. I was working night shifts, so Blaine got some work done in the yard while I slept. Everything is blooming around our house! I bought a lemon tree, named it Limey. Picture will soon follow. Blaine bought me a half wine barrel to plant it in and on Sunday we collected river rocks to place in the bottom (to help hold the water in). I have been know in the past to have a "black thumb" so fingers crossed, Limey will flourish!

7 comments:

Jonny said...

Wow, sounds like I will be coming home to a veritable paradise of flora ;) See y'all soon.

Anonymous said...

it is transformed! what exact date do you get home? (i will ask this on your blog as well)

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming. I intend to swap them regularly for my desktop background. The first looks great. Kate, don't let BT hog the camera. Remember, you got all this started with some of your artsy shots, as I recall.

Matt Broome said...

Yall are really developing your photography skills over there. You need to have a gallery showing when you get home. I am transforming my hallway into an art gallery with track lights, so I can host the show for you. :)

Have a wonderful day! I found my passport, so yea to that! I was getting nervous...

Anonymous said...

Yea! We could be rich with your artwork and our photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Kate-- I need you to know that I had a dream last night that the two of us were in a potato sack race on the top of a levee somewhere in Eastern Europe. I woke up in the middle of the dream, so, I'm not sure who won. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I guarentee you I WON! I'll take you any day, Kate Mac! Miss you! How are wedding plans??!!