Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ada Grace


How could I forget the most important baby in the world? May 2, 2006 was a joyous occassion in which Ada Grace Everett was born!! She has given me my first night of "practice" as a mom when I went to stay with her parents soon after she was born. New things she is doing now: crawling on her elbows like a soldier, saying Dada and Mama and Uh-Oh. She just had her first ski trip and is the first 7 month old baby to ski down a green run! Ha. I miss her very much and would like for her to stop growing so that I won't miss her changing while I am away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha I love it...people better comment and say how adorable my baby is! Just kidding...kinda

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I have not talked to you in a while. I talked to Blaine the other day and it sounds like everything is going well.
Oh, someone has a birhtday coming up in a month. The official countdown is 35 days.
Take care.

Blaine and Kate said...

wesley...why are you being so nice? are you sure audrey didn't accidently sign in under your name? maybe you just miss me so much that you've softened. i am supposed to work night shift the week of my birthday but i am trying to change it! you know how much i love b'days!

Anonymous said...

Kate,
Audrey did not sign in under my name. I guess that I am getting soft in my old age. ha ha.
Wesley