Saturday, January 20, 2007

Petra's Fiesta Birthday!




We attended at Birthday Bash Thursday for Petra's party at the Mexican cafe! Friends from CCU and their husbands (except Petra's fiance, Tim, who was working) went downtown for food and drinks to celebrate Petra's 24th birthday. Blaine and I had fajitas for the first time in over 5 months, they were good but didn't hold a candle to Margaritas' version in Jackson! We had to instruct everyone on how to put the sombrero on because they were putting it on sideways...so not only are we spreading American culture but Mexican as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate...Joel and I are EXPECTING!! :) miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Petra! Give her a late birthday hug from me! So glad that your work mates are so nice that you want to spend time with them after work as well! Mom

Anonymous said...

Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped for y'all!!!! Congratulations! We must catch up very soon! Give my your email address again and cell # again.

Anonymous said...

my email is carriebaby1208@aol.com...email be and i will give you my phone number!! love ya!!