Tuesday, January 23, 2007

M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I





I am happy to announce that I booked my plane ticket to come home for a visit July 2nd to the 18th! Sadly enough, it will be without Blaine but we are planning a trip home together for Christmas next year. So I will be able to celebrate our country's birth over the 4th and go down to the beach for the annual Chi-Omega reunion trip! I can't wait to spend time with all of my family and hope to see as many friends as possible during this short period. It will almost mark our year ago departure. Just a little more than 5 months and I will be home!
aside: Blaine posted a rugby video a few days ago and doesn't want anybody to miss it if you haven't already viewed it! It makes you wish they wore pads or maybe just glad you don't play rugby for a living.


7 comments:

Paige DeAngelo said...

I am so excited you are coming to the beach. Sad we're not going to see Blaine.

I may pack you in my bag and bring you back to New York with me. Screw NZ.

Anonymous said...

maybe holcim has an office in NYC. could we stay in your apartment? we could sleep in the refrigerator. can't wait to see you either!! do you know what dates you're going down?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait I am marking it on my calendar right now!!! I am going to be so skinny by then you won't even recognize me!!

Paige DeAngelo said...

I think I'm going to do my usual Wed-Sun.

And please...we can fit three in each room. So you and Blaine just come on.

Courtney, I want to know which Monday your diet is starting on.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait either! it will be so nice to leave the snow here and travel to the beach! i will be the only person in NZ with a tan! whoo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

kate please plan a trip to select one of those days!!please, please, please!!

Anonymous said...

how could i leave Select out of my MS tour?