Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh, Happy Day!







Paige and I(Kate) share one major thing in common...we love birthdays! On this day in the year of 1981, Margaret Paige Deangelo was popped out into this world. From the closest reports we've gotten she was conceived AND born in a field party in Jasper, Alabama. But those roots didn't stop her from acheiving her dreams! Paige has been chasing her dreams down several diffent paths over the last few years. She moved from Starkville to Jackson to Raleigh-Durham, NC to New York City all in a very short time. She now lives in a high-rise apartment complex, doesn't own a car and walks to Madison Avenue where she works as an advertising agent in the Big Apple. She enjoys singing kareokee, she is a marvelous dancer and she loves to listen to country music(especially Waylon Jennings and Conway Twitty). Blaine and I are both sad that we won't be able to share in the celebration of her birth, it is sure to be a blow-out! "Oh Cecilia, you're breaking my heart!"

6 comments:

Paige DeAngelo said...

Aaawwweee!!! Thanks KaBlaine! I'm so sad that I won't be able to celebrate my birth with y'all. It's so weird, and will not be the same. Thanks again! FYI, I was not conceived in a field. Geez, we're a little more high class than that.

Anonymous said...

We miss you! I hope you are having a good time. The pictures are great! I wish I could be there with you.

Anonymous said...

I realy miss you! I am sad you're not here! I am playing soccer, and the first game I had the score was: 1 to 1. Our uniforms are blue and white. My favorite position to play is halfback. I would like to see some pictures of Blaine snowboarding (or falling down)!

Anonymous said...

The picture makes me think of some of Paige's other memorable moments.
Good times, Good times.

Anonymous said...

The picture makes me think of some of Paige's other memorable moments.
Good times, Good times.

Anonymous said...

We love Pajj!! She loves group singing too especially to Fantasia..